Football & Cheer Friends & Family –
We need your help!
Lynnfield Youth Football and Cheer is forming a ‘COVID-19 Coordination Sub-Committee’ to help guide us in the months ahead as we contemplate how to have a football and cheer season in what would likely entail a COVID-19 management plan.
The expectation is that this Sub-Committee would monitor the State & Local health guidance then recommend an action plan to the Board…not all inclusive but for example:
- Waivers/Release Forms for players, coaches, volunteers, EMTs/Trainers & Game Officials
- Communication Protocol – Signage and/or notifications outlining what our program is going to do to be compliant and keep our children safe
- Logistically think about what we would have to do daily or gameday – best practices, cleaning equipment (pads, cheer mats), keeping distant, spectator management, procuring PPE, sanitizers etc.
- Training of this protocol for our coaches and volunteers
- Key to this group; in conjunction with the LPYFC Board, is to also make a determination on if all of this effort is prohibitive for our program to have a successful season
Ideal candidates would have an expertise in healthcare, public safety, or other affiliations instituting similar COVID-19 solutions.
Certainly, all interested parties would be considered.
If interested, please email email@example.com.