You asked, we listened….. Let Us Cheer! Registration for a 4 Week Cheer Clinic for Elementary Aged Cheerleaders is now OPEN
As a result of an overwhelming amount of interest from parents and coaches, Natalie, Sandra and I are super excited to offer a 4 week cheer clinic for our elementary aged cheerleaders!
The goal of this clinic is to advance our younger cheerleaders skills sets that will set them up for a successful 2021 cheer season!
This cheer clinic was structured around guidelines currently in place for a Phase 3, Level 1 program as outlined on the state’s web page.
Attached you will find a PowerPoint presentation that outlines the clinic’s intended activities, schedule, practice location and policy and procedures that are required to be adhered to by parents, cheerleaders, coaches and the Lynnfield Cheer Directors. Please take a moment to review the attachment.
We will be holding a meeting on Friday September 18, 2020 via ZOOM for all of those who may have continued questions surrounding the clinic. Details of the ZOOM meeting will be sent out on Thursday September 17th. Allow me to highlight a few things here:
- All practices are 90 minutes and starting September 21, 2020
- Registration deadline is Sunday September 20, 2020
- Cost of the clinic is $65
- All practices are held at the Lynnfield Middle School
- Cheerleaders are responsible for wearing a mask when walking to and from practice and when they are unable to maintain 6 feet distance between participants
- Cheerleaders are required to carry a small hand sanitizer and bring a water bottle with them to practice
- Waivers are required and need to be read and signed during the registration process
To register your daughter, please follow this link: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/243839
** YOU MUST STILL REGISTER FOR THIS CLINIC EVEN IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED FOR THE 2020 SEASON
We hope we are providing some good news during this time of so many restrictions that will help bring back a sense of normalcy and allow these girls to connect with each other again!
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to any one of us with any questions and or concerns!
The Lynnfield Cheer Co-Directors
Kelly – 978-836-7298
Sandra – 781-983-4530
Natalie – 617-921-3352
Leave a Comment